Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How Silly Can this get?

Questions that freak me out
1) How are you doing today(Even if you have come across the same person n times, today)?
2) How are we doing here(This is not the first time he/she asked you this, today)?
3) This is awesome (Use the same words over and over again, to describe everything, anything)
4) It is pretty good(Give a review/opinion. There are no degrees of expression. Even the best is described as pretty good and so is the worst)

Can you guys think of anything more that I could add?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. How are things going? (well...if there was anything you needed to know, you would have heard already, dont you think?)
    2. What's up? (Like the world stopped turning in the last 2 hours....!)
    3. Hmmm. Interesting. (Can mean anything from "I hate it!" to "I have nothing to say" to "Do I have to be here??")
    4. How exciting! (really? what i am doing excites you?? oh boy, that's scary...)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. ok
    2. ok fine
    3. Yeh

    All short nods.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, August 15, 2007, Blogger Kumudha said…

    Very funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?