Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Chacha Chaudhary & Sabu

Yesterday night I was thinking a lot about my childhood days; my favorite cookie, my favorite color, my favorite game, my favorite comic...and i paused there for a while. I get to see and try all of my favorite things, except read my favorite comic.Chacha Chaudhary is the best comic I have ever read in my life. It's been a decade since I have touched any diamond comics or for that matter, any comic book. I know that there are a lot of people out there who love to read this comic and for those who don't..Chacha Chaudhary is a comic series about an old man wearing a red turban, walking with his dog, and a giant from jupiter.With a brain sharper than a needle and faster than a super-computer, he can outwit even the best and most professional of the criminals. For those of you who would be interested in knowing more or ordering go here


Diamond Comics' Chacha Chaudhary





My reading comics might seem childish to some people, but as Nokia once advertised,"There is a child in all of us". You do, what you've gotta do.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, January 07, 2009, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi Raghu,
    I m Shruti from India .yes! dear u r right.those days Chacha chaudhry and sabu were a part of my dremes...I remenber whenever my parents gave me 2 or 3Rs. I never spend them on chocolates instead I take chacha choudri'es comics. I am missing those days....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?