Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

ICO


ICO is a Playstation 2 game that was released in 2001. It's been a while since the game has been released, but I hadn't tried it till a week back. I read about this game when I was reading about Shadow of the colossus, coming up in Fall 2005. After all the heavy rating I finally tried it, only to realise how good the game is. This is a pure adevnture game involving only and only puzzle solving, absolutely no hacking, chopping or slashing enemies. You do encounter some small enemies during the course of the game, but that is only occasionally. The best part of the game is the dramatic ending, which leaves one final puzzle for the player to solve.
Graphics, quality, sound, and effects wise I would rate this game very high. It has redefined the way light and nature is used for rendering video game content. It certainly has proved that you do not have to use ultra modern technology to create exceptional graphics. Another must play game for PS2 fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?