Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The joy of blogging

I wake up at 5:30 AM every morning, take bath by 6:30 AM, have breakfast by 7:30 AM and take off for work at around 7:45 AM. This is a routine that has been happening regularly for a year now, and there is nothing really exciting about it when I say that. But what makes my day special is the work that I do and the fun that I have in between. This is where I often find some interesting things to put on my blog. A conversation with a colleague during a coffee break, a discussion about a vacation, or a serious discussion at work. Any of these often tend to bring out something interesting. But what really matters to me is the happiness that I get out of the whole blogging deal. It is the motivating factor behind blogging. All my life, 25 years, I never had the habit of writing a diary. But thankfully, some people around me have influenced me so much , that I started doing the self-promoting stuff.
The other important point here is, my blog is a reflection of me and my thoughts. People like you, who read my stuff, know me better, my inner self, my emotions, my likes and dislikes. It is a more positive way of self-proclamation. I could always put some things up here, that I could not personally say. Some things I could feel, but not express. Winnig is fundamental in sports, staying happy is fundamental in life.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, July 13, 2005, Blogger Raghu said…

    Hmm..interesting point..But to me..we are all individuals. Each one of us has his/her own tastes and interests. I might not like the same colour as you do, I might not like the same people as you do. But one thing common to all human beings is, we are social, and we like to communicate. Blogging is one way to communicate to people and I believe a major population in the world loves to blogg. I guess in your case, you could be new to the world of blogging, which might be why it does not interest you. Anyways, talking about likes and dislikes, all I can say, as I do in my post, staying happy is fundamental.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger Raghu said…

    I am a winner. I could get seen into doing this

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?