Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Palm Springs

I currently work in Palm Springs, CA, USA. I work for a company called ACH Direct as a Developer/Analyst. Palm Springs is located in the deserts of Southern California, USA. It is not just like any other desert you might have seen or heard about. Let me give you an example of how different this place is. Towards the east of my workplace, is a completely dry canyon, with just sand. On the southern side, is a completely snow filled moutain, full of snow and green vegitation. Can you imagine anything wierder than this. It sound like Michigan and California are sitting side by side. Take a look at some of the pictures of this place.
http://www.palm-springs.org/album.htm

Well, it goes to say that impossible is nothing( as in god's dictionary and not nike's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?