Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Monday, May 23, 2005

God Of War on PS2

Hello Guys,
I am back again and this time I want to share my thoughts regarding a new avocation that I have found. People like vishnu, pali, prasad, or bipin who know me for quiet sometime might guess it pretty easily. And if you guessed it right, it is the play station. I have always been fascinated by video games right from my childhood. Sometimes I used to steal some money from my brother's coin collection, just for a 5 minute gameplay. But now since I am making good enough money, I can afford to buy one for myself.
Anyways, a couple of months ago I had the privilege of playing the best game ever on a PS2, The God Of War. This is a mind-blowing, gruel-some, action-packed, high-quality, hi-definition video game. I had this fantasy for greek mythology since my childhood, when I read a few books on greek literature ( from my dad's collection. My dad did his masters in literature).This game is like a comic-book action come alive. Any game lovers out there, reading this article, must play this game. For a few video clips and screenshots visit the official God Of War site at

God Of War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?