Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Precious!!!

The title to this post might sound like the words from the Lord of the Rings, where the gollum refres to the ultimate ring of power, but I am serious when I call my new PS2 as precious. Yes guys, I finally get to buy my favorite gaming console, the PS2. The new console is almost 1/4th the size of the consoles I have played on. It is mean, sleek and truly PRECIOUS. And no doubt, I started off with the game God of War. I didnot get enough time to play over the memorial day weekend, as I was busy taking around a few friends. But this is just the start, I will soon get value out of my precious!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Raghu said…

    As it is said in the story, once someone gets hold of the ring, the ring starts influencing the bearer. Be it gollum or some moron.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?