Back to School

I sleep, I wakeup, I eat, I work, but I also write which is what makes this blog worthwhile

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

First visit to McKinney, TX

I will be visiting McKinney, TX for the firstime on the weekend after the memorial day weekend. My flight ticket and hotel stay has been confirmed. My company is paying for everyones trip since this is part of the company's strategy in convincing some of its employees in making a decision to move to Texas. I hope that it will be a lot of fun. I will get a chance to meet Dinakar, the dawg. It's been a while since I have met my buddy, he is a really really funny guy. I look forward to this new experience. More importantly I will not be burning my ass off sitting at my home in Palm Springs on the weekend. FYI, the temperature here, last weekend was a record 117 farenheit...anybody out in michigan, wanna chill out here...are the most welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?